The Smart Specialisation Strategy is defined as an ongoing process that requires monitoring tools at different levels: general macroeconomic performance, evolution of specialisation and territorial deployment.
Enables the evolution of the region (profile indicators) to be contrasted with a set of agreed objectives for the years 2020-2025-2030. Divided into two parts:
- General objectives: 6 indicators to measure quality of life, sustainability and prosperity of the region and its inhabitants
- Intermediate objectives: 20 indicators in cross-cutting factors of competitiveness.
The scorecard is updated and monitored every six months by the Management Committee.
- DASHBOARD S3 (pdf) (only in Spanish)
2) EVOLUTION OF SPECIALISATION
For each of the defined strategic priorities, the key economic magnitudes are analysed (productivity, employment, exports…) and an comparative analysis is carried out.
3) TERRITORIAL DEPLOYMENT
Tool that graphically presents evolution of five key indicators in the different regions of Navarra in order to analyse evolution of territorial cohesion.
- REPORT ON TERRITORIAL DEPLOYMENT DECEMBER 2018 (pdf) (only in Spanish)
4) EXTERNAL EVALUATION
Independent external analysis of the matching of the Navarra S3 strategy to the methodology of the European Commission.